Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Smiling and reaching!

9/11/08


I have had some real smiles, not just gas lately! Mommy thinks it is such a blessing.
I also had a good time shopping for Daddy's birthday today! At my doctor's appointment I weighed 10 lb, 2 oz which is in the 75% for my age. I was also in 75th for my head circum and my height.
I am now wearing 0-3 month clothes, so I am trying out brand new outfits!

Me and Mommy have been going walking several morning a week- Me and Mommy have been making new friends in the process. We have met Lisa and Isabella, and Tracy and Bryson. Isabella is 2 months, and Bryson is 4 months.

We had a visit from Nana and Papaw this weekend, and Grandma and Grandpa Kosiner are visiting in 2 weekends. I always get spoiled when they come!

Here are a few pictures that Mommy likes!


1 comment:

  1. What a great start to her blog page, great pics too. Bryson and I look forward to walking with you on Tuesday, hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete