Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy days!

Me and mommy have had two very busy days. Yesterday we spent the day with bryson and tracy-- we had a lot of fun. I was actually awake for awhile to play with bryson, and we had a good time. We were being really cute, and he was holding my hand :)
We also went for a playdate at chic fila and met a lot of new people. It was fun! It was kids night, so they had a firetruck for us to see there. Here is a picture of me and mommy in the truck.




Today I went to the doctor. I weigh 10 lb 13 oz, and I am 22 in long. Both of those are in 50% for my age. I have stopped growing quite so quickly, but I am still okay. I also had to have shots today, and I have been a little fussy. I feel a little better though because mommy had to get one too, and it wasn't me in pain all alone. I have been sleeping most of the afternoon. Altough I did get to meet some new friends at a playdate in durham today. Mommy had a really good time there, but now she is achy and blah right along with me here at home. So we will have a quiet laid back evening.

1 comment:

  1. I had a really good time the other day...I hope you both are feeling better. You are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete