Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crib!












I slept in my crib for the first time last night. I looked so tiny in there, but I slept well, even through the major thunderstorm. When I woke up early this morning, Mommy brought me the soothing aquarium, and man is it interesting. I still can't quite figure out how to get it going on my own, but I was trying. Mommy thinks that I am growing up way too fast, but life is new and exciting everyday.
I also went to my first playdate yesterday. I was pretty tired and slept through most of it, but I played with Bryson and Riley for a few minutes-- I got to see a preview of the things I will be learning-- all in the next few months! I can't wait, but Mommy was a little nervous.

video

2 comments:

  1. They grow up WAY too fast! Riley had fun the other day and it was really great meeting you and Katie! Congrats of graduating to the crib!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big step sleeping in your own bed. I know how proud both your parents are of you. Congrats and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete