Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11-25-2008

Mommy and I got to hang out with a good friend Kristy today. Kristy is a grad student at Yale, and we think that one day she will contribute to a cure for cancer. She is really sweet, and I had a lot of fun staring at her and listening to her talk. She played with me, and made Mommy happy to talk to an old friend. She took this awesome picture of me while I was on the floor playing:








I almost rolled over on purpose again today. I can get onto my side, but it seems like I am having a hard time getting my head all the way over. I found a pretty baby in the thing Mommy calls a mirror today. I had a hard time playing with her though because every time I tried to get her, she moved. :)

We are going tomorrow to Jersey to visit Granny and Grandpa Kosiner. It will be a good time, and I will get to fly for the first time. We will bring back lots of pictures.

We all went to a Thanksgiving party on Sunday. It was a lot of fun, but really crowded. I slept most of the time, since I was overwhelmed at all of the people. I did get to play with my friend David for awhile. Mommy and Daddy had a good time, and here is photographic evidence:

No comments:

Post a Comment