Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

Mommy forgot until now to post about my doctor visit last week. I weighed 11 pounds 7 ounces. I am getting big sooo fast. But the dr is a little concerned. I am not gaining weight as quickly as I should be. Now in addition to breast feeding, Mommy is giving me formula. I have been more awake this week, and a little less fussy. I have been feeling like playing a lot more. In fact, I rolled over twice on saturday, but I can't quite figure out how to do it again, but I am growing and learning so quickly that I will soon be able to do it.
This week we also switched out to 3-6 month clothes, so I have a bunch of new cute things to wear. It is so much fun looking so cute. :)
I have also started to tolerate tummy time a little better. Mommy bought me a mirror that I can look into when I am on my tummy, and I like to look at that pretty baby.
Another thing that happned this week is that our heat went out. Mommy kept me all bundled up, and one of Mommy's friends brought a floor heater over to me. I was a little fussy that night anyways, but it wasn't too bad. I stayed warm, and someone fixed it the next day.
Mommy took some cute pictures of me cuddling with daddy the other night. We thought we would share:

1 comment:

  1. She is getting really big! Great pics of the pretty baby and daddy!

    ReplyDelete