Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Big day

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit today. We had a really good time. My grandpa played with me and made faces at me, and Grandma helped me to get to sleep a few times. We don't see them often enough, and it was great to have them over.




















Here are a few pics from the playdate (they are from Tracy, but Mommy forgot her camera. I had a good time, even though I had to take a nap for a good part of the time. Bryson had a crawl and go ball, and I had a good time playing with it! I eventually got mad, because I couldn't fit it into my mouth:










Mommy finally got a video of me rolling over! I am doing it more and more each day!

video

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Glad to see she is rolling now! Before you know it she will be sitting up and then the real fun begins.

    ReplyDelete