Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just got home from a wonderful thanksgiving in NJ with Momma, Daddy, Granny and Grandpa Kosiner. I did great on my first plane trip-- I cried a little at take off, but otherwise slept all the way through. It was a new place, and new people, so my schedule was a little off, but I had a great time. Granny sang to me, and played with me, and I smiled a lot at Grandpa being silly.
I rolled over a few more times, and Mommy thinks that I am doing it more intentionally. I am also beginning to cut a tooth, so I have been drooling all over, and I have been in a little bit of pain. I started realizing more of what my hands can do, I am getting better at putting things in my mouth, and I was holding my bottle a little bit. I found it by accident the first time, and then Mommy helped me some too, so I could learn what I can do. Here is a picture:










Mommy and Daddy went into the city and saw Wicked on Broadway. I hear that it is really good and I can't wait until I am old enough to see it myself. They also went to the Disney store and bought me a cute dress I can't wait to get into.














Before we left, we had a family picture done, and some winter shots of just me. They came out really well! Here are Mommy's favorites.











Here is another cute picture of me today talking to Nanna on the phone. I didn't quite know what to think about it, but I babbled a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. She is growing up way too fast. I am glad you got home and great pics!!! See ya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete