Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm a princess

I have a new pretty dress. Mommy and Daddy put me in it yesterday to go to church. They found it at the Disney store in NYC.











We went to Lexington to visit on Friday. I was feeling better, and I had a great day. Mommy and Nikki were acting crazy and having fun. I got to be held pretty much all day. My Grandma, my Nana, Nannie, Pat. And my cousins Maddie and Allie, both had a really good time playing with me, feeding me and holding me. I can't wait to visit again.

Here I am with Pappaw. He makes me laugh! He is also a lot of fun to cuddle with:










Here I am with Nikki holding me:










Here is Nana rocking me to sleep-- Her trick was to put a pillow under me while rocking me so I didn't notice the temperature change when she put me down:











I really like Great Grandma, and she really like to cuddle me. I liked the way that she fed me too-- I complained when Mommy tried to take me back.
























Here I am with my cousins Maddie and Allie-- they are a lot of fun.












I am going to a playdate later today, so hopefully Mommy will remember her camera and take lots of pretty pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love her dress! Great pics I know it was fun seeing the family.

    ReplyDelete