Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas

It has been busy here lately. We traveled to Lexington on Christmas Eve, and left for a church conference on the 27th. I had a really good time seeing family. I have still had my cold, so it has been a challenge lately. I don't want to play on my own, and have been having some napping difficulty.

Here I am with Mammaw and my cousin Mahoganie:









Here I am with Daddy opening a gift-- I really liked ripping the paper:












Here is a family picture at the tree:









Here is another of those heart melting four generation pictures:









Here I am playing with one of my Hanuka toys:









Cousin Nikki gave me chocolate at Faithwalkers!!!









Nikki, Mommy and Me on the swing:

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with the 2 babies is great. They both are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete