Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reading a book :)

I am growing up soo fast! I am trying really hard to sit up from laying down. I can pull up on mommy's hands and pull myself up sitting. I also sit up really well in the bumbo seat now! Before we all know it I will be crawling and walking!!









Mommy thought this picture was adorable because it looks like I was reading my book for once, rather than eating it~~









Mommy, Daddy and I went to the eye doctor today. They are both getting new glasses, but my eyes are just fine! The doctor had a fun little light that I tried to eat, and he was a really nice man. I got to get checked out for free because of the Infant See program.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics, I forgot to ask what is the infant see program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie's getting so big. She'll have to come play with Owen soon!

    ReplyDelete