Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!

The snow started about 12:30 last night. I woke up soon after. I had a pretty rough night. Mommy can't really figure out why I was up-- maybe all of her nervous energy about the snow, lol. Now at 11am the snow is still falling and we already have about 4 inches.
Mommy and Daddy just took me out for a few minutes. I seemed utterly unimpressed, but Mommy really loves it.









I am also pretty excited because Daddy gets to stay at home today. He was really sweet and made Mommy breakfast. Here I am playing on my rainforest jumperoo (thanks Mammaw and pappaw!! I really like it!)










Mommy especially misses Nikki when it snows! They used to have such a good time sledding, and being silly out in the snow. So she is giving a shout out if Nikki is reading. Slide down the hill a few extra times for us. Here are a few pictures of the house and neighborhood covered in snow.

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait to get home to take Bryson out so he can play in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    This picture of you and Mama in the snow is soooooo cute.

    Love,
    Papaw & Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are growing waaaaay tooooo fast! Daddy and Mama needs to put some "stop growth" on you---LOL

    ReplyDelete