Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yay playdate!!!

Mommy and I had a playdate at the house today. My friends Bryon, Riley and Hannah and their mommies Tracy, Anne-Marie, and Liz were all here. We had a good time, and I watched all the babies- they are all older than me and are doing cool stuff like crawling and pulling up.


Here I am with Riley-- I wanted her shoe!









Here I am,stuck in my swing, but my buddy Bryson came over to see me:









He was all over the place, and here he is peeking out from under the table:









Here are Riley and Hannah staring each other down:










Here I am with Tracy! She thinks I am really light after holding Bryson:

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of Katie and I (ok Katie was cute but not a great pic of me) Thanks for hosting hope you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete