Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update

I turned 6 months old last Saturday. I am getting big SOOO fast. Mommy and Daddy took me to the park and we took some pictures. These are mommy's favorites.













Here I am with Mommy and Daddy:












I am sitting up on my own a little now. I flop pretty quickly because I go after toys! But I am getting there :)









Mommy had her bible study this morning, and Tracy and Bryson stayed for awhile after. Bryson is very mobile-- I watch him a lot. He also makes cute funny faces when he eats.









I had my first puff today. I did really well with it. Here is a video:
video

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love the middle one of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time at the park. Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete