Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Big weekend

There was a lot going on this weekend and into this week. I am still off schedule from it!! Mommy and Daddy took me with them on their date night on Friday, and we went out again with our friends Bob and Ruth. Bob lives in Asheville for now, and came into town to visit. Here is a picture of me with him. Ruth is our friend from church, who goes to NC State.


On Sunday, we went to church, and had people over. I was up way past my bedtime!! Yesterday we had a few inches of snow, so Daddy got to stay home with us all day long! It was good to spend extra time with him!

Today, our friend Tracy and Bryson came over. Bryson gave me kisses, and played with my choo choo with me. Here is a picture of us playing together!

1 comment: