Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sitting up and telling Mommy "NO"

video

Here is Katie K sitting up all nice and pretty. She can't get herself there from lying down, but she can hold herself up for a good while now. She just started doing this well. Tracy has been helping me work with her a lot to be able to do this! YAY big girl!
Here she is:


And there she falls:



She ate real people peas today, not smushy ones from a baby food jar. She took them a little better than from a jar.
I finally caught her on video shaking her head no at me. I don't know how much she realizes that is what she is doing, but she definetely does it when she doesn't want something or when she is not happy.

video

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for watching him today, it looks like you had fun. I am so proud of Katie...she is sitting up!!!!

    ReplyDelete