Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

We spent the weekend in Lexinton. I got to see everyone, and they gave me lots of love and attention. I also got some stuffed animals to play with. I got to try all sorts of foods.
I was fussy- and have been for a week or two. Mommy is starting to think it may be the yogurt and milk based products upsetting my tummy-- so we are going to eliminate them for awhile and hopefully I will be a happier baby all around.


They gave me some tea and I was trying to learn to drink from a straw
Here I am in my pretty princess dress mommy and daddy got me from NYC
Here I am with my bunnies:


We are leaving for NJ to see Grandma and Grandpa Kosiner-- it will be lots of fun and I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I love that closeup of her smile! She's such a princess!

    ReplyDelete