Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Feeding myself puffs

Video:


Here is the baby girl feeding herself puffs. We just realized that she could do this yesterday.
I also noticed her other front bottom tooth coming in this morning. I tried to get a shot of it and the other tooth since I didn't get the best picture last time, but she is just not forthcoming about showing off her teeth.

We hung out with Bryson this afternoon-- here is a cutie of him and his spoon, them playing together, him at the l&l house-- and a few pics of me and Katie that I liked from a few days ago:


They were being little chatterboxes, but of course stopped talking back and forth when the camera came out. Katie gave a nice little soliloquy though

No comments:

Post a Comment