Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

1st night in big girl bed

Well-- Katie climbed and fell out of her crib yesterday (She wasn't hurt badly only a scrape above her mouth and a bruise on her arm). We wanted to make sure that she didn't get hurt so today we switched the crib to a toddler bed.
She has been asleep since 8pm and we told her she couldn't get up and haven't heard a peep. It is 10:30 and Allan just peeked in there and she is still in the bed.
I was really nervous about moving her because I never thought that she would lay there, but it was a pleasant surprise. I am not completely celebrating until I see how nap goes, but this is a biggie!

Here she is ready for bed:

1 comment:

  1. omg my heart just skipped a beat there glad she is okay she's so precious!!

    ReplyDelete