Don't forget to check out the girl's school pages in the tabs above for updates there.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Jillyisms

age 4

with semi whiny voice "I'm too hungry to go to disney."

Jill to daddy: I want to finish my movie you rusty anchor!

age almost 4

Daddy, my shoes are biting my feet.
Why are they biting your feet?
They are crocodiles, hehehe
(crocs=crocodiles)


Jillian- time for bed.
I can't, my foots are hungry...
Come on, time for bed,
But my foots doesn't work


Goodwill to Jillian= Good kids wheel


-- Jillian, did you like meeting Santa?
Yes.
What did you ask him for?
Its a secret.
But what if mommy forgets and has to remind Santa?
Its a surprise
--later on she said she wanted a princess book but said that she didn't remember what she told him.



Jillian,, if you had a baby brother or sister, what would you want to name them ( no, not pregnant, just had the thought that at about that age, Katie wanted to name baby Jobo or Beetle...)
J: If a boy, humpty... (deep in thought), if a sister... Humpty!

   age 3



Jillian on small world. "I spy something.... giraffey"

younger:

I love you Jillian
Too or sometimes tooey

No comments:

Post a Comment